inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Artikel lagernd Lieferzeit 1-2 Tage via DHL
Halloween-Weekend !! 10% Rabatt auf Alles !!!
- Artikel-Nr.: LBD1066
- Verfügbar: ●
The Byron Essert model has been designed from the ground up to be the ultimate all-around downhill and freeride board. Built from Powell-Peraltas proprietary construction, this deck is abnormally light for its size but rigid enough to ride up to 70mph. The deck features a 1/4 inch drop that is located between the truck holes to hold you in place while sliding, drifting, or freeriding. Byron wants a board that can take him from the highest mountain into the deepest pool, with smooth radial concave throughout that makes this board comfortable and appropriate for all venues of riding.
- Ultra light weight for quicker starts and faster response
- Extremely stiff in both flex and twist for stability and quick race response
- Front and Rear Cast, integrated Polyurethane bumpers
- Drop center for lower center of gravity
- Front and rear wheel wells for greater wheel clearance
- Single Kicktail
- Tri-axial fiberglass
- High strength epoxy glue
- Super light, multi-species wooden core
- Hard, cast polyurethane bumpers
- Much love and sweat
- Natural bottom with graphic
- Length 39.72"
- Width 9.9"
- Thickness .482"
- Drop Center: 0.25"
- Deck shape: #229
- Concave Mold DK-1
- Wheelbase 26.75" to 28"
- Nose 1.72"
- Tail 5.55"
- Avg. Weight: 3.95 lbs.